Become an EASA Part 66 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
We have prepared special Part 66 exams (B1/B2), training and preparation courses, so you can get your license in the shortest amount of time.
At EU-CAS , Partnered with Suntech D.o.o, one of the most flexible EASA Part 147 approved training organizations, we train aircraft maintenance engineers by our successful training process.
This way you can become one of the most in-demand professionals worldwide, with one of the highest salaries in technical trades. Furthermore, with us an EASA Part 66 License, your professional opportunities can expand in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa and globally.
We perform EASA Part 66 Exams and Basic Training courses for B1 and B2 license categories and sub-categories. You can apply for full module package training or separate module examinations.
- We are an agile team of experts who can cater to your individual needs
- You may choose either to study the whole license category module package or just individual modules
- Your financial income is not interrupted, as you choose your own paste of learning
- All the materials, reviews and exams are in English
- During the self-study process, you are able to contact the instructor for all clarifications
- We send you PDF study materials so you can study at home whenever you like, so you get fully prepared for exams
- We provide you with onsite review before the exam, so you are sharp when it matters most